Protection of personal data according to the Data Protection Act
Sergio López Valdezate, under current legislation regarding the protection of personal data, reports that the personal data collected through the forms on the website embutidosvaldezate.com are included in the computerized files of user specific services Sergio López Valdezate.
The collection and processing of personal data is aimed at maintaining the business relationship and the performance of tasks of information, training, counseling and other activities of the Sergio López Valdezate.
This data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of complying with the purpose stated above.
Sergio López Valdezate adopt the necessary measures to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of data in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (Data Protection Act).
The user may at any time exercise their rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation recognized in the Data Protection Act cited. The exercise of these rights may be the user via email to or address Calle Tabaco, 9, 47196 - La Pedraja De Portillo (Valladolid).
You represent that all information provided by him are true and correct and undertake to keep them updated, communicating changes Sergio López Valdezate
Data collected by service users
In cases where the user including files containing personal data on shared hosting servers, Sergio López Valdezate not responsible for the breach by the user of the Data Protection Act.
Data retention in accordance with the LSSI
Sergio López Valdezate reports that, as a hosting service provider and data under the provisions of the July 11 Ley34/2002 Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), retained for a maximum period of 12 months essential information to identify the source of the data stored and the time when the service started. The retention of such data does not affect the secrecy of communications and may only be used within the framework of a criminal investigation or to safeguard public safety, making himself available to the judges and/or courts or the Ministry which thus requires. Data communication to the State Forces will be under the provisions of the legislation on personal data protection.
Intellectual Property Rights embutidosvaldezate.com
Sergio López Valdezate owns all copyrights, intellectual property, industrial, "know how" and any other rights related to the content of the website embutidosvaldezate.com and the services offered on it, as well as the programs necessary for its implementation and related information. No Reproduction, publication and / or use of the contents strictly private, full or partial, of the website embutidosvaldezate.com without the prior written consent.
Software Intellectual Property
You should respect others programs made available by Sergio López Valdezate, while being free and/or publicly available.
Sergio López Valdezate has exploitation rights and intellectual property of the software needed.
The user does not acquire any right or license by the contracted service, to the software necessary to provide the service, nor the technical information service trace, except for the rights and licenses necessary for the fulfillment of the contracted services and only for the duration thereof. For any action that exceeds the performance of the contract, the user will need written permission from Sergio López Valdezate, Being forbidden the user to access, modify, view the configuration, structure and property files servers of Sergio López Valdezate, assuming the civil and criminal liability arising from any incident that might occur on servers and security systems as a direct result of negligence or malicious
on his part.
Intellectual property content hosted
The use contrary to intellectual property law services provided by Sergio López Valdezate and in particular:
- The use that is contrary to Spanish laws or which infringes the rights of others.
- The publication or transmission of any content that, in the opinion of Sergio López Valdezate, is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racist, xenophobic or defamatory.
- Protección de Datos - Política de privacidad para incorporar en la página web 4/5The cracks, software serial numbers or any other content that violates intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The collection and / or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or contrary to the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
- The use of domain mail server and e-mail addresses for sending unsolicited bulk.
- The user has full responsibility for the content of its website, the information transmitted and stored, hypertext links, third party claims and legal actions in reference to intellectual property rights of others and the protection of minors. The user is responsible regarding the laws and regulations in force and the rules that have to do with running the online service, electronic commerce, copyright, maintain public order, and universal principles of Internet use.
- The user indemnifies Sergio López Valdezate for expenses that generate the imputation of Sergio López Valdezate some cause whose responsibility was attributable to the user, including fees and legal expenses, even if a court decision is not final.
Protection of information hosted
Sergio López Valdezate backs of the content hosted on their servers, however not responsible for the loss or accidental deletion of data by users. Similarly, the replacement does not guarantee total data deleted by users, since such data could have been deleted and / or modified during the period of time since the last backup. The services offered, except specific backup services do not include the replacement of the contents stored in the backups made with Sergio López Valdezate When this loss is attributable to the user, in this case, rate will be determined according to the complexity and volume of the recovery, always previous user acceptance. The replacement of deleted data is only included in the price of the service when content loss is due to causes attributable to Sergio López Valdezate.
Pursuant to LSSI. Sergio López Valdezate will not send advertising or promotional communications by email or other means of electronic communication that have not been previously requested or expressly authorized by the recipient of such.
For users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship Sergio López Valdezate if it is allowed to send commercial communications relating to products or services Sergio López Valdezate that are similar to those initially made a contract with the customer. In any case, the user can request that you do not get more commercial information through channels Customer, upon proof of identity.